Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Update

Hey, so it's been a while since I posted, and I think I'm not going to post much right now, just wanted to bump myself back to the top of any lists I might be on, so nobody out there who might occasionally think about us forgets we are here.

Here is a cute pic of Cordy taken while I was making breakfast. I thought it would be cute to hand her the pancake flipper for the picture. When I stepped away from her to take the picture, she was hard at work making sure the eggs didn't over-cook.

Get this... not a single yolk was broken. She's got the touch.

3 comments:

Steph said...

Hey guys! I can't believe how big she is getting. Terrible 2's? Has it really been that long! I'll bet you guys are great parents. Good luck with the terrible twos!

Jenni said...

Now THAT is talent. :)

Gwen said...

Grandma's Princess Chef!! I can't wait to try out her delectable delights.