Sunday, November 23, 2008

Seriously, So Blessed

Ok, so I decided I didn't have enough blogs to read, and I have friends who have blogs that I didn't know about, so I started looking around.  Checking blogs that my friends read, and trying to find other people I know or, at the very least, interesting blogs to read.

From Steph's blog I found Christi's blog.  And from Christi's blog I found Seriously, so Blessed.

I don't know who she is (from what I have seen, NOBODY knows), and I'm ok with that. She's a local blogger who has taken it upon herself to satire the "mormon blogger mom."  And she's hilarious


Tammy and I have been sitting here reading and laughing (often hysterically) when we should have been getting ready for church.  Tammy finally dragged herself into the shower commenting on how I needed to get the princess into a dress.

So I wrote this blog instead.  The shower just turned off, so I guess I had better get moving if I want to be less than 20 minutes late.

1 comment:

Christi said...

Isn't that blog the greatest? It makes me laugh out loud while I should be working.
Glad you found my blog!