Saturday, November 1, 2008

Stills

Ok, so I promised to put some stills in the blog this time, but what can I say, I love to be technologically with-the-times. So I compromised. Here is a slide-show I put together made up of various pictures taken starting the day Cordelia was born up until a couple of weeks ago. Please note, not all of these pictures are in chronological order, so if she looks suddenly younger it's because I put the photo in the wrong place. Please forgive me.


The music I put this slide show to is "The Red Aspens" from the album "Key of Sea" by Jennifer Thomas. This was done without prior permission from Jennifer, however she has since given consent (as noted in the comments). 

Please visit her site: http://www.jenniferthomasmusic.com and if you like her music, buy it. I do, and I did.

I'll be adding a Halloween post soon, though I'm not sure when.  I got a very brief video of Cordelia at Trunk or Treat, but we'll have to see if the light from my camera is bright enough to have made the video watchable. 

1 comment:

Jenni said...

You have such a cute little girl. Okay the picture of you in your halloween makeup though is very scary! lol. I don't mind you using my music at all. I like how you timed the pictures to the beat. It annoys me when people don't do that. LOL Thank for putting my links and stuff on there.