Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 7

Well, as of today, it's been 7 days since I left my family behind.

California is beautiful, mostly. The weather has been really nice. Today it looks a little smoggy out, and it's chilly (or I'm becoming accustomed to the nice weather). Feels like it's in the 60s out there. Not bad, really, and pretty darn sweet for February.

If you've been following the Trucker Diaries blog, you know I'm still here in the motel. They reassigned me to a new driver trainer, since the one they originally gave me is still waiting to get his truck fixed. The new guy hasn't called me, yet, so I don't really know what's up.

Tammy and Cordy seem to be doing well. We talk on the phone every day, and we try to get on Skype to do a video chat as often as possible, so we can keep in touch, and so my princess doesn't forget what her daddy looks like.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I've been reading your crazy adventures in the motel. It totally sounds like a bad version of you going on a mission and getting weird companion transfers every day while waiting for a trainer. LOL

Good luck with it all...I'm sure it'll be done with soon enough so you can get back to your family.