Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Year End Pictures


It's been a while since my last post, and in a way I feel super bad about it.

 But in another way I feel okay about it. Because I've been super busy.  This particular post is another of my famous "touching base" posts. Cordelia is doing great, Sorella is getting big, Tammy is enjoying Winter Recess, and I'm... well, I'm happy to be employed.

 And now, what we're really here for: Pictures!








And this one from Halloween:


And I've got a video I want to upload, but it's going to take a little editing which I just don't have time for in this very moment.

Anyway, I hope you all had a merry Christmas and wish you all a safe and fun new year!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I just have to say that you two make SUPER CUTE BABIES!!! Both of your girls are so adorable. Your newest addition has the cutest face and I love her smile. Awwwe so cute. Looks like you guys are happy and had a great Christmas! I still need to blog about ours. We just bought a house and have been back and forth between houses, but hope to post some pics soon. Anyway, good to "catch up" with you. Now please blog more often. lol jk. Where are you working?