Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'm Going to Be a Grandpa!

So Cordelia told me this evening that she's going to have a baby.  She told me it is in her belly, and upon some very patient questioning, she confessed that it's going to be a girl, and her name will be Ellie.

When I asked who the baby's daddy would be, Cordy just kind of shifted her eyes.  So I asked what the baby's last name will be, and she said, "Casper."

So I guess the father is not in the picture.

I inquired when the baby would be coming and she said, "14."

"14 days?" said I.

"Yes."

And then she used her finger to draw on her tummy: the baby's head, arms, legs, ankles, eyes, mouth, ears, and shoes.

Yes, shoes.

Just 14 more days, till I become a grandpa.  I'm kind of excited :) !

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Hahah that is sooooo cute!